(2) By filling in and submitting a web-based order form, the prospective customer sends personal data to Berry.En.
(3) Berry.En uses the personal data submitted by customers (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, bank details) in accordance with the German law on privacy for the purpose of billing and for the fulfilment of its agreement with the customer. In this regard, Berry.En collects, stores and utilises only personal data provided voluntarily by the prospective customer through the web-based form, and more specifically shall refrain from profiling the customer’s purchasing behaviour. Berry.En utilises Cookies in order to attribute requests and orders submitted through the website to the correct individual customers.
(4) For the purpose of fulfilling the purchasing agreement, i.e. delivering the ordered goods, the customer’s personal data will be passed on to the forwarding agent as is necessary for the delivery. The delivering agent is himself also legally bound to utilise the customer’s personal data solely within the limits of the German privacy law.
(5) The customer has the right to contact Berry.En at any time via the e-mail address CustomerService@BerryEn.com in order to have his or her personal data changed, blocked or deleted, or to prohibit the use of his or her data by Berry.En for the transfer of information.
(7) After the fulfilment of the purchasing contract, which also includes the complete payment of the agreed purchasing price, Berry.En is legally required to store the customer’s data. Berry.En shall block all stored data. Only data for which an explicit agreement has been obtained from the customer shall be reused; all other data is blocked from further use.
(8) The customer furthermore has the right to demand the change, blocking or deletion of his or her data at any time.
(9) Should the customer require further information about the storage of his or her personal data, or wish to delete, block or change his or her data, he or she can contact customer support via the e-mail address provided in section (5) or the postal address provided in section (1).